Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Daphne Guinness, If you can afford to wear couture then by all mean take notes from her!


Daphne Guinness


To tell you the truth I had no idea who Daphne Guinness was until my stylist told me about her fashion style and show me some pictures of her. I soon research her by internet. She is fashion chameleon, Journalist, style icon, socialite, heiress and collector of Haute Couture. Daphne Guinness is fashion rare fantastical creature. I was quickly enamored by her fearless sense of style. If you can afford to wear couture then by all mean take notes from her. I'm so delighted there is a Daphne Guinness in this world. I admire those unique persons who have developed their own "individual" style! And for sure I envy her closet too!!!


Who needs Lady Gaga in the Hamptons when you've got Daphne Guinness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts