Sunday, January 9, 2011

My fav picks from spring summer 2011 Shoes

Well this spring summer the shoes are amazing!!! I'm Loca, loca, loca to have all these shoes in my closet!! Can't wait....My birthday is next week in case you were looking what to buy me!! LOL!! Hope you enjoy my picks!!


From Alexander Mcqueen I love this shoes, perfect for jeans outfit...
 One of my favorite shoes collection for the sesson is DIOR SHOES!! Love the colors!! They will look great and will be the center of atention of any outfit..
.




 Very cut out and very me these two shoes from Alejandro Igelmo

 Love this white look from Altuzarra
 And as usal my favorite shoes designer Christian Louboutin did beautiful creations!! They for sure will be @my closet!!








Love this Fendi shoes! but I have to try it on to see how the look in me before I buy it..

Sergio Rossi with cut out shoes ...love it to wear them with a mini....hope they fit me well

 

Well I let your know wich ones fit me well.....which ones are your favorite picks from the sesson?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts