Monday, January 24, 2011

Outfit {Sunday, Bloody Sunday}


Yesterday was one of those lazy day Sundays. Didn't have to work. Didn't have anything that needed to be done. Glorious. So the boyfriend and I decided to head down to Manhattan Beach for the day. 




I have come to the decision that California doesn't have a winter. Where else can you go bare legged to the beach in the dead of winter!!! I LOVE IT! 

Usually my style of dress tends to be on the girly side with a slight boho flair, but I feel when you are on the beaches of California not only is loose and casual necessary but it's just expected. So I opted for a jumper, cardi, sandals and a hat, to protect from the UV rays... no wrinkles for me thank you! The jumper is from LF (in Manhatan beach as a matter of fact) which I acquired at an end of summer sale. It was RIDICULOUSLY marked down and I just loved the over-sized 80's style print. Although I think my dryer ate half of it because I SWEAR there was more to it.

After a good frolick on the beach we ate at this yummy little Greek restaurant and later went on a date to the movies. Saw The Fighter. It was SUPERB! The acting was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Christian Bale was very deserving of his Golden Globe win. He was scary good!

All in all, a delightful Sunday!





                            
Hat: Random street vendor 
Necklace: Chico's 
Jumper: LF Manhattan Beach
Cardigan: H&M
Rings & Bracelet: vintage
Bag: vintage Dooney & Burke (stolen from Mom's closet)
Sandals: Steve Madden

Stay Tuned!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts