Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mask of the Day {Gold Member}

Todays Mask consists or bronzes and gold tones. I was feeling like a smokey eye so I went for the more bronzey look. Its usually my favorite for my skin tone (so are taupes for the green peepers). Since the eyes are slightly more dramatic (and it was day time) I kept the lips lighter (used my new Chanel Petit Peche) and the cheeks coral. The only thing I would've done different was DO MY BROWS! I forgot. When you go darker on the eyes dont forget the brows too!! It helps to keep the balance.

The eye shadows that were used came from the NYX Carribean Collection palette in St. Marteen. I received it as a promotion from a shoot I did awhile back. Sadly it doesn't give the names of the colors... but hopefully from the pictures you will get an idea. I also put duplicates as well that can be used in their place.









Products Used:

Face:
MAC Strobe Cream with MAC Studio Finish Tinted Moisturizer in Medium Dark, Neutrogena Loose powder in Medium, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep as Bronzer

Eyes:
NYX palette - Lids - Gold color (MAC Amber Lights or Milani Sun Goddess looks like this color, there is also a L'oreal HIP),
 Crease - the tan color (MAC Soba is very close to this) with the dark brown in the outer 3/4 crease and in lower lash line (MAC Brun or Mystery would work, Stila Barefoot Contessa or Twig would too or the brown color in the Loreal HIP),
Browbone highlight - The lightest color (MAC Vanilla or Shroom if you want shimmer, Stila Bouquet and I'm sure Bobbi Brown has some great ones too),
Liner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on top lid

Cheeks:
Chanel Reflex, this is discontinued which is a crime because its so amazing!!! Good duplicates would be NARS Deep Throat or Exhibit, Cargo Rome, Chanel In Love (though this is alittle lighter) or MAC Style

Lips:
Cherry Chapstick (this is my trick for when I wear lighter or nudier glosses because its give the lips just a tint of color so its not so washed out) and Chanel glossimer in Petit Peche









Stay Tuned!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts