Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Outfit {Bohemian Rhapsody}

Please excuse the awkward angles and blur of the pictures. I had to fend for myself since my "Photographer" (aka The Boyfriend) deserted me. Here is today's outfit. I was feeling alittle more hippie inspired (must be all the Free People look books I keep oogling) I was drawn to a lighter more colorful palette to beat rainy day blahs. The dress and bag are from last winter and the boots (which are amazing let me tell you) are from my adventures in Madrid a couple years ago for my little Spaniard's wedding (one of my besties and she is a fashion inspiration as well, let me tell you!). The Scarf and sweater were acquired on a smokin sale and xmas gifted from Anthropologie.










Scarf - Anthropologie
Cardigan - Anthropologie
Dress - French Connection
Jewelry - Vintage
Bag - H&M
Over the Knee Boots - Hakei in Spain

My camera and I have a love hate relationship, it LOVES to take blurry pictures, and I HATE it for doing so. A very healthy relationship indeed. 

Stay Tuned!

XOXO!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts