Friday, March 11, 2011

Two Point Oh LA Lookbook and Launch Party

I Showed you a sneak peak on a project I did with Two Point Oh LA here. Well Here is some pictures from the launch party, and the final product of my labors! Such great girls and a fun shoot! Enjoy!








Kelsi Smith of Two Point Oh LA and http://www.dedicated-follower.com

Some of my favorite looks from the shoot











And finally my mask for the party! 





Products Used:

Face:
MAC Strobe Cream with MAC Studio Finish Tinted Moisturizer in Medium Dark, POP No-Show concealor in One (used highlighter side) w/ MAC Prolongwear concealor in NW15, Neutrogena Loose powder in Medium, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep as Bronzer

Cheeks:
Just bronzer (see above)

Eyes:
Lid and Crease - I used MAC Tarnish eye liner as a base and then used Too Faced Label Whore on top of it. Doing this pulls out the green iridescence of the shadow 
Crease - I used MAC Kid just above the crease where the darker shadow ended and the lighter shadow on the browbone met. This helps to diffuse and blend the darker shadow without adding more color.
Browbone - MAC Blanc Type
Liner - MAC Blacktrack fluidline (Top and waterline) with Too Faced Label Whore smudged in lower lashline
Mascara - L'oreal Lashout with POP Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara
Brows - MAC Omega shadow

Lips:
Since these were taken at the end of the night most of my gloss is off, but I had Chanel in Bon Bon on

There is a beauty lookbook to come on this shoot as well so stay tuned!!!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts