Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outfit {Missoni Safari}

My life is a whirlwind lately! I haven't had a moment to process and go through my set photos from this week, but as soon as I do expect a sneaky peak overhaul! I'm off the work at my store now, so here is a quick post of todays ensemble. I know there hasn't been any masks as of late. I just have had no time, but I will post some soon!

I don't know why but I feel like I look like I should be on Safari! The cargo jacket seems to be my cool weather staple. It just goes with everything!!! A completely score for $29 if I do say so. The romper I got last summer in Manhattan Beach at this little boutique called Katwalk. As soon as I saw it I instantly thought of Missoni (my favorite) and just had to try it on. It fit so nicely and for $35 how could I say no? So it came home with me, and has been on heavy rotation ever since!






Hat - Street Vendor in Santa Monica (Last seen here)
Romper - Katwalk Boutique
Jacket - H&M (Last seen here)
Necklaces - Arden B and Urban Outfitters
Bag - Misako (Spain)
Clogs - Stuart Weitzman
All other jewelry - Vintage

Sorry for the poor picture quality. My camera is being fussy again. Might be time to replace her.
Have a wonderful Sunday!


Stay Tuned!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts